SHAHNAWAZ CHUGHTAI (SHANI) & SHUMAILA SHAHNAWAZ (GUDDU) ARE THE POWERFUL DUO KNOWN AS 'GUDDU & SHANI' WITH THEIR POWERFUL DIVISIONS | 360 DEGREES | G.S.ADVERTO | G.S.DIGITAL | JEENA TEXTILE PRINTING | JEENA.PK
360 DEGREES is a team of capable designers and artists, highly professional and educated Photographers.
We are proud to expand ourselves with our new services from mere fashion photography to advertising plan and design, planning and executing pre-launch and post-launch strategies, target oriented imaging, styling the brands, tv commercials directions & productions, social media advertising and now 360 Degrees as a one stop photo services company.
Today our company is a team of capable designers and artists, highly professional & educated. We are responsive and sensitive to our client’s requirements, and make it a point to come down to their satisfaction.
360 DEGREES was formed in late 2004, after completion of masters of fine arts of its founders Guddu & Shani from department of Fine Arts, Punjab University, Pakistan as graphic designers. The study of different subjects of arts and experimentation of different mediums during studies formed strong basis for professional services provided by the company.
Read Also: Ahmed Jalbani Photography - Ahmed Jalbani Fashion Photographer
Why Guddu and Shani
We are proud to expand our focus on quality with injection of international staff at our international sub office in Bangkok, Thailand and along with our services from mere fashion photography to advertising plan and design, planning and executing pre-launch and post-launch strategies, target oriented imaging, styling the brands, tv commercials directions & productions, social media advertising and now 360 Degrees as a one stop photo services company. Today we are the only one stop solution for fashion retail advertising in country with extensive solutions covered by our different entities
Our nucleus is our customer as we believe in our Customer’s Satisfaction. Our strength is working as a team with our customers as our company motto is “ Together We Go Together We Grow “
Guddu & Shani Education
- 2009-2011: 2 YEARS CERTIFICATION IN “CLASSICAL FILM DIRECTION” OFF CAMPUS COURSE FROM LONDON SCHOOL OF FILM & MEDIA
- 2003-04: M.F.A (MASTERS OF FINE ARTS) AS GRAPHIC DESIGNER FROM COLLEGE OF ARTS & DESIGN, PUNJAB UNIVERSITY, LAHORE, PAKISTAN
- 2001-02: B.F.A (BECHOLARS OF FINE ARTS) AS GRAPHIC DESIGNER FROM COLLEGE OF ARTS & DESIGN, PUNJAB UNIVERSITY, LAHORE, PAKISTAN
- 1997-98: B.B.A (BESHOLARS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION) NATIONAL TEXTILE COLLEGE
- 1997-98: DIPLOMA IN TEXTILE DESIGN (EVENING PROGRAM) NATIONAL TEXTILE COLLEGE
Guddu & Shani Informal Educaction
- 2 year extensive research about advertising and marketing for new age customer (Gen_Y, Gen-X, Gen-Z)
- 1 year of extensive research about 2 way advertising communication system
- 10 years of informal education through internet on different subjects including Textile Design, Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Nature of different Market segments (demographically & geographically), Project Management, Arts & Design, Business Development, New Media Design, Media Education, Business Management, Photography, Business Ideas development, Classical Film Direction and a lot more
- Extensive study of Print Designs in textile through online seminars, workshops, tutorials.
- Workshop on hands puppet making
- Workshop on word of mouth marketing (publicity)
- Online Short course in basic business finance & accounting
- Online Short course in Software Analysis & Project Management
- Extensive study of human reaction against advertising through different medias
- One week workshop on 2D Cell animation for Web & TV
- short courses in video making & animation
- 1 year course in Violin Playing Alhamra Arts Council, Lahore
- 1 year course in live drawing from Alhamra Arts Council, Lahore
- Brand consultant for Nishat Linen taking care of all 7 P’s of Marketing with objective of future proofing the brand by turning it from Old to New.
- Creative image consultant for KHAADI 2016 – Till now for reshaping of visual communication of brand
- 4 years experience in digital marketing with specialisation in data mining APD (action per data) & e-commerce sales
- 11 years experience in Brand consultancy for Sana Safinaz 2005-2016
- Direction & Production of TVCs / New media videos for brands like Sana Safinaz, Khaadi, Nishat Linen, Gulahmed, Exide Batteries , HSY, Maria B., CrossRoads etc
- 11 years experience in Commercial Photography with more than 30000 shots, 800 published shoots in reputed publications like Libas International, Vogue India, Vogue Italia, Hello UAE, Visage, The News, Dawn, S+, Daily Times, FAQ etc.. The scope included Fashion Photography, Personality Shoots, Product Photography, Landscape Photography covering almost all reputed clients including LUX, EBM, SOOPER, MOBILINK, TETRA PAK, TELENOR , ROYAL FANS, KASHMIR BANASPATI, GULAHMED TEXTILES, BAREEZE, CROSS ROADS, OUTFITTERS, GEN-Y, SANA SAFINAZ, BODY FOCUS etc
- Pioneer in digital textile printing in Pakistan with special research about color profiling for accurate designer colors
- 17 years experience in Communication Design & Advertising including new media design & print media design. Worked on various campaigns both internationally & nationally. The experience includes 3 years of new media design service as offshore designer for clients in UK, Canada, USA & Australia.
- 10 years parallel experience in textile design. Worked on both concept development and mechanical design developments including manual and digitised methods.
- Project and Software analysis & development management for INTERACTIVE EDUCATION IN PAKISTAN for a private company named “Nafay”
- Software Analysis & development management for INTERNAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM for 360 degrees. That automates all task and projects and HR Management.
- 7 years business experience including Resham Ghar & 360 degrees. Including HR, Accounts, Advertising, and Business management.
- Designed, managed and publicised different fashion shows & corporate events for different fashion labels.
- 3 Workshops on Concept Development to students of Textile Design Department, College of Arts & Design, Punjab University, Orientation for first year students regarding National Development through Arts & Design at PSFD (Pakistan School of Fashion Design)
- Skill Development vocational training for 3 months to students of BNU (Beacon house National University) & NCA (National College of Arts) regarding design development for Local Fashion in Pakistan.
- 1 year teaching experience in STEP institute, Lahore. Taught “Modern media for Modern age” and “Concept development for Art & Design”.
- Worked for 1 year as Design Manager in ICAPS USA.
- Analyzed, Designed and managed more than 100 interactive websites for international clients as an offshore designer before 11 September
- Analysis & Development of Interactive educational CD in Malay language for class 3 & 4 of Malaysian children with over 45 chapters covering more than 3500 pages.
- Development of 3d architectural walk throws for an American firm as an offshore artist.
- Concept Development experience: developed concepts for varied projects including: Interior Design, TV Programs, New Businesses, Shopping Malls, and Advertising Campaigns etc.
- Worked on Beautification of Lahore closely with P.H.A from 1999-2001
- Worked as puppeteer in Alhamra Arts Council & a private Puppet Theater named “ Tamasha”
- Experienced Stage plays direction & onset lighting for 3 dramas
- Arranged & managed a play at Minar-e-Pakistan at 1st anniversary of Pakistan Atomic Trial.
Achievements and nominations of 360 Degrees of Guddu and Shani
- Over 30000 commercially printed images
- Best Fashion Photographer award 2009 at Lux Style awards
- Best Fashion Photographer award 2012 at Lux Style awards
- Nomination as Most Emerging Talent in Lux Style Awards 2006
- Nomination as Best Photographer of Pakistan in Lux Style Awards 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Nomination as Best Makeup artist & Stylist in Lux Style Awards 2008, 2009, 2010
- Winner of Best Picture Award at Dubai Asian Photographers Exhibition 2008