TONI&GUY is the most recognizable hairdressing brand in the world. Constantly evolving artistically and commercially it’s a leader in the fashion industry. This leadership, enthusiasm and unique skill-set is what sets it apart from any other salon in Pakistan. The TONI&GUY brand is one of the premier names in the international beauty arena.
TONY&GUY starting from a single salon in 1963 in Clapham, London and expanding its beauty reach to 42 countries with over 420 salons, TONI&GUY Lahore is headed by CEO, Creative Director and a L’Oréal Professionnel Creative Consultant, Shammal Qureshi. Fashion Stylists of Pakistan - Top Pakistani Stylists List.
Brand owners Toni Mascolo and Sacha Mascolo-Tarbuck and their many teams are the driving forces behind TONI&GUY’s global success.Read Also: Maram & Aabroo Salon and Studio - Maram & Aabroo Pakistani Stylists
Read Also: Anusheh Asad Pakistani Stylist - Anusheh Asad Beauty Expert
Read Also: Akif Ilyas Beauty Salon and Photo Studio Karachi Pakistan
Read Also: Laiqa Hasan Hair Beauty Salon & Spa - Pakistani Stylist Laiqa Hasan
Read Also: Rizwan-ul-Haq Photographer of Pakistan - Rizwan-ul-Haq Photography
TONi Mascolo CEO CAVALIERE UFFICIALE G T MASCOLO OBE KCSG
- Toni won the coveted title of London Entrepreneur 2000 in the Consumer Products and Services category of the London Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
- Toni has also been a finalist in the Franchisor of the Year awards in both 2002 and 2003
- October 2006 Toni received an Italian Knighthood, the Cavalliere Ufficiale
- June 2008 Toni was awarded a Fibell award
- October 2008 Toni was awarded an honorary OBE for his services to British Hairdressing
- February 2009, Toni was presented with a humanitarian award for his outstanding commitment to Charity at the Hair & Beauty Benevolent
- June 2009 Toni won two awards at the Sapphire Awards; Outstanding Contribution to Hairdressing and Franchisor of The Year award, an award he won for a second time in 2011
- December 2012 honoured by the Fellowship of British Hairdressers with a Life time achievement Award
- March 2013 Toni and his wife Pauline Mascolo were honoured with the award of Knight & Dame Commander of Saint Gregory from the Catholic church, the honour was bestowed personally by The Vatican City and Pope Benedict XVI, before his recent retirement
- May 2013 saw Toni announced as ŒHonorary Professor for Durham University Business School and for the second time in October 2015
- October 2013 Toni was awarded by his own younger brother Anthony Mascolo an AH + AIPP International Legend Award, jointly given by the Alternative Hair + the AIPP (Hairdressing Trade Press International Association, Association Internationale Presse Professionnelle Coiffure). Only one other person has received this award to date.
- 2013 and 2015 – Recognized as an Honorary Professor for Durham University Business School. He also received the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Fellowship for British Hairdressing Awards, as well as the AIPP International Legend Award
SACHA MASCOLO TARBUCK TONI&GUY AND LABEL.M GLOBAL CREATIVE DIRECTORAlthough born into a family long associated with hairdressing, Toni’s children were keen to follow in their father’s footsteps. At a young age, Toni’s daughter Sacha Mascolo-Tarbuck showed a real talent by surpassing her peers and winning countless awards.
Following time in the salon, and success as part of the International Artistic team, travelling globally for shows and seminars, she worked her way up in the family business to her current position as Global Creative Director.
Under Sacha’s direction, the company has won numerous awards including 60 British Hairdressing Awards, Superbrand status eight times and CoolBrand status three, both awards that are earned by public vote. The only hairdressing brand to ever be recognised! Each year, Sacha leads the TONI&GUY Artistic Team in delivering the brand’s creative collections, hosting the company’s annual event Mainstage, a global gathering of around 4,000 international staff, and overseeing the production of the annual Look Book and educational step by step DVD.
With an eye for detail and a personal passion for the fashion industry, she was responsible for spearheading the more than decade-long partnership with the British Fashion Council to become the longest running hair brand sponsor of London Fashion Week. She became a member of the British Fashion Council in 2010 contributing to exciting new projects such as the Vogue Fashion Fund. In 2013, label.m, the professional haircare range Sacha co-founded with her father, became the Official Haircare Product of London Fashion Week – the first product sponsorship of its kind.
For 22 seasons, Sacha has headed up the Session Team to support key designers including Giles, Jean-Pierre Braganza, Henry Holland, Osman, Sass & Bide, Peter Pilotto, Todd Lynn and many more.
Below are just a few key achievements in Sacha Mascolo’s very successful career
- The youngest-ever winner (just aged 19) of ‘Newcomer of the Year’ at the British Hairdressing Awards
- ‘London Hairdresser of the Year’ at the British Hairdressing Awards
- Fellowship for British Hairdressing ‘Fashion Focus Image of the Year’
- AIPP ‘Image of the Year’
- Fellowship for British Hairdressing ‘Hairdresser of the Year’
- Creative Head’s Most Wanted Awards ‘Look of the Year’
- Creative Head’s Most Wanted Awards ‘Hair Icon’
- HAIR magazine ‘Hairdresser of the Year’
SHAMMAL QURESHI CEO AND HEAD OF EDUCATION
ART TEAMAward-winning the International Artistic Team is a diverse group of the industry’s best hairdressers. Specialising in session and editorial, avant garde, barbering and much more, they represent the ten-times
MANAGEMENT TEAMA team of leading professionals whose expertise range from finance and legal, through to human resources, tasked with keeping our global business in order.
SALON TEAMSkilled professionals who coach salon owners and their teams to perform to our ‘perfect salon’ business blueprint. They’re expertise covers salon design, customer services, finance, education, marketing, PR and digital, retail, business law and business management.
MEDIA TEAMWorks closely with Sacha Mascolo-Tarbuck and James Tarbuck to produce and maintain the ‘look and feel’ of most globally recognised and successful hairdressing brand in the world. Contributions are made by highly skilled professionals in the area of PR and Marketing, design, production, salon management and
TV. LABEL.M TEAMUnder the direction of Toni Mascolo and Sacha Mascolo-Tarbuck the team, which includes expertise in everything from business management and sales through to PR and Marketing is responsible for driving forward the brand’s continued success.
Toni & Guy Services
- HAIR COLOUR
- KERATIN SMOOTHING TREATMENT
- DRY STYLING
- MENS GROOMING
- HAIR EXTENSIONS
- MOVEMENT & TEXTURE
- WEDDING HAIR
WEDDING SERVICES - BRIDAL PACKAGES
- BRIDAL MAKE-UP
- HAIR UP
- DUPATTA SETTING
- JEWELLERY SETTING
PRICE: (MAKE-UP ARTIST Rs: 38,000) (MAKE-UP DIRECTOR Rs: 48,000)
- BRIDAL MAKE-UP
- MANI + PEDI (GUINOT)
- PROTEIN FACIAL
- WAXING (Full arms, full legs)
- THREADING -
- BRIDAL MAKE-UP
- MANI + PEDI (OPI)
- HYDRADERMIE FACIAL
- WAXING (Full arms, full legs, bikini & under arms)
- BODY SCRUB
WEDDING SERVICES - GROOM PACKAGES
- HAIR CUT (Stylist)
- PROTEIN FACIAL GUINOT
- MANI & PEDI MAKE-UP
- HAIR CUT (Top Stylist)
- HYDRADERMIE PLUS
- SHAVE, STYLING
- GILDEN TREE MANI & PEDI
- PROTEIN HAIR TREATMENT
PRICE: Rs: 15,500
Toni & Guy Hairdressing Salons Contact Details
Toni & Guy Hairdressing Salons Branch Addresses
- ISLAMABAD 2nd floor, Beverly Center, Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- LAHORE M.M ALAM ROAD 20-C-1 M.M Alam Road, Lahore, Pakistan, 54660.
- LAHORE DHA Z BLOCK 42-Z Block Market, Phase 3, Lahore, Pakistan, 54810.
- LAHORE PHASE 6 Plaza number 136, Block MN Phase 6C, DHA, Lahore, Pakistan.
- LAHORE JOHAR TOWN Plaza # 16-D, Main Boulevard, PIA Society, Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan.