Hands are the blessing of God. We do our all work with the help of our hands. Hands are very important part of our body. We all know the importance of our hands very well. We eat drink clean our self-pick up heavy and light things with the help of our hands. Nothing is possible without hands.
Hands are that part of our body which is usually visible and face all kind of weather and environment. Also, our hands are not safe from germs and bacteria because we do our all work with our hands. Besides this, our hands are the most prominent part of our body. We have to meet many people and have to greet them or hand shake. So our hands should neat and clean and also attractive.
There are several home remedies to take care of our hands. Following are some homemade remedies to take care of your hands:
7 Amazing Tips To Take Care of Your Hands
- 1. Glycerin is a wonder product for the skin care. To “take care of your hands” make a mixture of rose water and glycerin. Apply this on your hands every night. It will make your skin soft.
- 2. If your hand's skin is getting hard or rough then use petroleum jelly and carbolic acid. This will make your hand skin soft and smooth.
- 3. For the better care of your hands make a mixture of glycerin white part of the egg and add some honey. Apply this mixture every night before going to sleep.
- 4. In order to Make Your Hands Looks Beautiful With Home Remedies to make a mixture of egg yolk and almond, rose water and few drops of lime juice. Apply this mixture daily.
- 5. If your hands are feeling tired or you have pain in your hands then take Luke warm water add some salt. Soak your hands in it for 15 to 20 minutes. You will surely feel relaxed.
- 6. There is also an exercise for the relaxation of your hands you just have to rub your hands with each other. Pull your fingers one by one. This will make your hands more relaxed. In old age, this exercise is very useful because with the passage of age you joints become weak and start swelling so this exercise helps you to treat this problem.
- 7. Take some milk add turmeric powder, lime juice, and honey in it. Soak your hands in this mixture for some time. This will not only makes your hands beautiful but also make your hand skin glowing and white.