As we all know fruits are good for our health. But apple has many beneficial properties for human health. Apple has antioxidants and compounds which help to fight against the disease. The scientist also has belief that these compounds prevent and repair oxidation damage that usually happens during normal cell activity.
“one apple in a day keeps the doctor away”
Apple Health Benefits
- Apples are filled with soluble fiber (5 grams)
- This fiber has been shown to reduce intestinal disorders, including diverticulitis, hemorrhoids and possibly some types of cancer.
- It is also helpful to control the insulin level in the body by releasing sugar slowly into the blood.
- Cleanses and detoxifies helps to remove the heavy particles like mercury and lead.
- Apple pectin also useful to reduce the cholesterol level by decreasing the insulin emission.
- A research made by two researchers that by eating 5 apples in a week can help to reduce the risk of disease like asthma.
- As per Chinese Medicine: Apples strengthen the heart, lubricate the lungs, decrease mucous, reduce thirst and results in increase body fluids.
- It also helps in prevention of kidney stones formation.
- Eating apple is also useful to control skin diseases.
- According to a Brazilian study, A women who eat apple meal will reduce her weight 33 percent more than that of who don’t eat.
- An apple contains just 50-80 calories and has no fat or sodium.
- Apples are full of vitamins C, A, and with smaller amounts of phosphorus, iron, and calcium.
- Apples are also endowed with a source of potassium which is healthy for the heart.
- 7 Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey
So, here is so many reason that why its better to have an apple in a day. If you use apples you will surely replace your substitutes like sugar laden cereals with apples
Apple Interesting Facts:
- There are more than 7,500 varieties of apples. If one is available in one country there is also a more delicious variety in another country
- The apple tree belongs to the rose family.
- When you are eating an apple you are overwhelming a lot of air; as 25 percent of their volume consists of air.
- Apples have 5 percent of protein.
- Apple trees can live a life of 100 years.
- The largest apple weighed was three pounds.
- In very old Greece it is said that when a man proposed a woman he would toss her an apple and if she catches it, it meant she accepted her proposal.
- An apple takes the energy of 50 leaves to become an apple.
Avoid Eating an apple In Following Conditions:
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid eating many apples because apple seeds are toxic and its high dose can be the cause of the serious condition.
- Apple juice concentrate can be full of arsenic when it is organic but according to Doctors, they didn’t find arsenic in organic apple juice.