Our hands are most important part of our body. We are able to do our all works due to our hands. Our hands are the noncovered part of our body, so it is most important to take care of our hands. Many products are availed for this purpose but I always suggest using a home remedy for your skin care. Home remedies always proved good for human life.
Following are some remedies to make your hands beautiful and attractive.
Honey:Honey is a very wonderful natural ingredient. It is useful in many human problems like it is beneficial for human health as well as skin also. It is a moisturizer and also known as anti skin agent.
- Take few drops of honey on your palm
- Rub your hands or apply honey on your hands as well.
- Wait for 10 minutes and then wash your hands with water.
- Use this procedure at least two times in a day and you will surely see the result.
Aloe Vera:As we all know Aloe Vera is known as a healing agent of almost all skin problems. It is the best remedy for dry skin. It creates a safety layer on your hands and makes your skin soft and attractive.
- Take out the gel of fresh leaf of Aloe Vera.
- Apply this gel on your hands for few minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Try to repeat this process two times in a day.
Lemon Juice:Lemon juice is very beneficial for our skin. It makes our skin soft smooth glowing and attractive. It is easily available in every home.
- Make a mixture of lime juice, baking soda, and honey.
- Take all ingredients equally. Apply this mixture on your hands and wait for 5 minutes.
- After that wash your hands with warm water.
- Repeat this process two times in a week.
Olive Oil:Olive oil is full of good fatty acids which largely help for extremely dry hands. Olive oil is one of the best dry skin remedies. Its antioxidant properties keep the skin soft, blooming and moisturized. Using olive oil is also simple as you don't need any additional ingredient. Its anti-aging properties are also very helpful to gain a super soft skin.
- Drop little amount of olive oil on your hands and massage for around 10 minutes.
- Doing this two times a day would help you to get a soft and moisturizing skin for your hands.
- Use warm olive oil if possible as it would be better for the purpose.
Extra Tips for Your Beautiful Hand Cure:
- Mix a teaspoon of salt water with olive oil. In order to clean stained hands. Massage this on hands, and rinse it with water.
- Mix a few drops of lemon juice, almonds, glycerin and milk cream. Massage this paste on your hands which are very effective for bleaching hands.
- To makes an effective hand lotion. Take Lemon juice and mixed with rose water and glycerin. This mixture will help you to make your hand soft, smooth and glowing.
- Apply a paste of a ripe tomato pulp, lemon juice, and glycerin in order to make your hands soft, smooth and attractive, and then massage it well. Leave for half an hour and after that wash it.
- After emptying the milk sachet, rub your hands inside it which is very effective for your hands.
- 6. Mix honey and orange juice and massage on your hands which is effective for your hands.
- To treat rough hands moisturize your hands at least three times a day with any effective moisturizing lotion.
- A mixture of glycerin and cucumber juice is also very effective for making hands soft, smooth and beautiful.
- Application of glycerin and lime juice on hands at bed time makes your hand ensures softness.