Puffy and Tired Eyes look so ugly. Everyone wishes to get rid of this Eyes Bags disaster. In the market there are many products are available to get rid of this Puffy Eyes problem, but they cannot compete with natural home remedies. Home remedies always prove beneficial for human health because they are free from chemicals and other toxic elements. Following are some home remedies to get rid of tired and puffy eyes:
WaterDrinking water is the easiest way to get rid of puffiness eyes. there is less chance of water retention When the body is well hydrated that can cause swelling yours under eye area and other parts of your body. Water also helps flush toxins out of the body. Try to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water to well hydration.
Read Also: Eye Makeup Tips For Special Evening
Cold SpoonsThis simple home remedy is amazingly very effectual. It will help to tighten your eyes skin as well as relax the blood vessels, and also helps to get rid of tired and Eyes Bags.
- First of all, put 5 or 6 metal spoons for 10 to 15 minutes in your refrigerator.
- Until the spoon becomes warm.
- Hold the rounded portion of one of the cold spoons against your eye for a few minutes.
Tea BagsBe it green tea bags or black tea bags, both can help soothe puffy and irritated eyes. They contain anti-irritant properties that help reduce swelling around your eyes. They can also relieve redness and inflammation.
- Put 2 used tea bags in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Lie down and put the tea bags on your eyelids.
- Leave them in place for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Repeat a few times a day.
CucumbersChilled cucumbers make a good remedy for treating puffy eyes. The enzymes and the astringent properties in cucumbers help reduce inflammation and help to make your skin tight. This remedy will also help Get Rid of Wrinkles and Dark Circles Around Your Eyes.
- Cut a cucumber into thick slices.
- Chill the slices in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Place the cold slices on your eyelids for about 10 minutes or
- Repeat the process more than two times a day.
Egg WhitesEgg whites have skin-tightening properties which help drive out under-eye bags and also prevent wrinkles.
- Separate the yolks from 2 eggs
- Add a few drops of witch hazel, which is a natural skin-tightening ingredient.
- To apply this mixture use a brush or soft cloth under your eyes and let it dry.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes.
- Do this on daily basis.
PotatoesPotatoes are also effective like cucumber in getting rid of puffy eyes. The component included in potatoes has anti-inflammatory properties which help to reduce under-eye bags. This remedy is also helpful for Removing Dark Circles Peel of medium size potatoes.
- Grate the potato and put the shavings in a clean cloth and tie it up.
- Place this cloth over your eyelids for several minutes.
- Repeat the process several times until the puffiness subsides.