Every girl has wished to have soft smooth and lustrous lips. Lips are also the prominent part of our personality. Due to our many bad habits or bad climate, some of us haven’t attractive lips. But don’t worry there are many ways to how you can get soft smooth and attractive lips. Following are some suggestions to getting Soft Smooth Lips.
Use Petroleum Jelly or Vaseline:Vaseline is a wonder product to get soft & smooth lips. It is also a great moisturizer. In winter season our skin usually becomes dry and our lips become chapped. Try to use Vaseline at night before going to bed. But you can also apply a thinner layer in the day time.
Read Also: 3 Easy Ways to Bleach Your Eyebrows at Home
Drink Plenty of Water:To get soft and attractive lips drink plenty of water. Make a habit of drinking water at least 8 to 10 glass. Drinking water prevents your skin from dryness. Water hydrates your skin, nourish your skin and also promote the growth of new cells.
Take a Heavy Diet:For good skin must eat fruits which are rich in vitamin C and vitamin B, because these vitamins are good for good skin. If you are not using the diet containing these elements then try to eat supplements. Omega 3 acids are also good for your skin. This element also has in our food like fish, avocado, and almonds. And there are also available Omega 3 supplements in the market.
Use a Moisturizing Lipstick:Always try to use a moisturizer lipstick or lip balm. Many famous brands have moisturizer lipsticks like Jouer, Dior, Revlon, Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier. These lipsticks will not only give you moisturize lips but also give you sexy and attractive look.
Use Product Containing SPF 15:Your lips are very sensitive to sunburn and sun damage. While using any product on your lips be sure to wear lip protection. Don’t forget to use this while going out from your home.
Extra Easy Tips To Smooth Your Lips:
- Rub sugar on your lips. It will make your lips smooth but try to avoid irritating products like salt which actually dry out your lips.
- To get soft & smooth lips make a mixture of 1 tablespoon honey with 2 teaspoons of sugar and one teaspoon of olive oil. Massage your lips with this mixture and let it sit for several minutes.
- Make a conditioner of coconut citrus. You need 2 teaspoons of coconut oil, 2 to 3 drops of lime juice and 1 teaspoon beeswax. Melt it over a lower heat and then pour this mixture into a container and let it dry. Apply this mixture on your lips as your regular lip balm.
- To give moisture to your lips you can also use butter, Neem oil, Ghee, or any milk cream. These products are a great moisturizer. Try to use these ingredients before going to bed and wash it off next morning.
- Aloe Vera is extremely soothing and helps you to get rid of harsh damage of the sun. it can also heal cracked lips as well.
- Cucumber is very useful to your lips. The phytochemical in cucumber helps you to tighten your lips and make them appear plump and hydrate.