Tea of lemon ginger turmeric, a real medicinal solution for your well being. You probably already know the benefits of lukewarm water in the morning, but do you know those of lime infusion ginger turmeric?
Thanks to the excellent anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties of ginger and turmeric, this well-being solution in winter are rich in antioxidants that promote your health and detoxify your liver and blood. On the other hand, this lemon Tea promotes better digestion.
This recipe is an excellent stimulant for the immune system, it can treat colds, sore throats, coughs, seasonal allergies, fatigue, chronic pain, irritable bowel syndrome and even digestive disorders.
It is best to use fresh turmeric root, but it is found very rarely in most stores and markets. You will find mostly in organic stores.
Recipe of Lemon Ginger and Turmeric Tea
- 1 Teaspoon grated fresh turmeric root or 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 Teaspoon fresh grated ginger root or 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2-3 Rounds of black pepper (to increase the bioavailability of turmeric)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup and a half filtered water
How to Made Lemon Ginger and Turmeric Tea
- Mix the turmeric, ginger, and water in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Let simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, be careful not to boil the mixture.
- Filter and pour into a cup.
- Add lemon juice and you can also add some honey.
- When grating the turmeric root, be careful not to stain your countertop or clothes as it may leave stubborn yellow stains.