Back pain has become a real scourge of modern times. We do not take enough time to stretch our body muscles and this can be extremely detrimental to your overall health and back pain. Here is Relieve Your Back Pain in 60 Seconds with these Simple Trick.
Many of us have a sedentary lifestyle and spending too much time in the same sitting position can lead to an unbearable back pain in the long term.
Lower back pain affects more and more people, it is a disease of modern times. Lumbar pain can occur as a result of poor posture or pressure in the lower back, but also because of cramps due to stress and fatigue. Basically, it's the result of the lifestyle we lead at this time and it can take serious forms like sliding discs. Therefore, it is important to treat lumbar pain with the greatest importance and to make them disappear as soon as possible.
If you really feel uncomfortable, take a minute and relieve your back problems with a short breathing exercise that relaxes the body and reduces the feeling of stress in the lower back.
- Sit in a comfortable position. Close your eyes and try to relax.
- Place the tip of your tongue behind the top teeth.
- Slowly inhale through the nose for 4 seconds, hold your breath and count to 7, and gradually exhale through the mouth counting to 8, while emitting a small sound of relief.
- Do this three times.
You can also do this 60-second exercise to relieve lower back pain by lying down every night before going to bed.
- Lie on your stomach and lean back on your elbows.
- Raise your upper body to make sure you are resting on your elbows, raise your head, hold this position for 8 seconds and return to the starting position. Do this exercise twice.
- Lie on your back and bend your knees, with your arms extended along the body. Lift your pelvis in a straight position, hold for 8 seconds, then return to the starting position.
- Lie on your back and bend your knees, hold them with your hands and bring your knees to your chest.
- Return to the starting position after 8 seconds. Do it twice.